LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change of things!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :
A Change of things! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Change of things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

A Change of things! Empty
PostSubject: A Change of things!   A Change of things! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:02 pm

When lynk is back, he'll change it back to the previous forum look...
A Change of things! Bleach10

Hey Guys and Girls, this week's Bleach episode 179 is now out and been subbed by the one and only Dattebayo once again. Episode 179 is entitled: "Confrontation?! Amagai vs. Gotei 13" and it is up for watching here at your number one source LynkNow. You can simply go to our Bleach Video Page to catch this episode or you if your looking for the torrent file you can get from Dattebayo's Homepage. WATCH NARUTO RAW HERE!!! I hope everyone will enjoy this episode and have a great day. See ya ~

Since LynkObi won't be around (since he has crazy college courses to take) I decided to change how things looked for the time being....
The forum template will be changed soon....I gave the banner a additional look..lol
As for the new domain/site, I don't know when that will be finished, but let's not get our hopes up since we know how Lynk can be such a drag!
A Change of things! 735782
Anyways, as of now, things will running on "MY WAY" xD

Last edited by [H]eaven[Z] on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :
A Change of things! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Change of things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: A Change of things!   A Change of things! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Please tell me this is a temporary look? =O=
Back to top Go down
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Change of things!   A Change of things! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Yep it is..lol
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: A Change of things!   A Change of things! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Heh, okay. It's not that I think it's BAD or anything, it's just that it's...different, and I've always preferred a simple look to a forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of things!   A Change of things! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of things!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LynkNow Cafe :: Information & Help center :: Website / Forum News-
Jump to: