LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for the long delay!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LynkNow
Founder
Founder
LynkNow

Male
Number of posts : 96
Humor : I lost my gum?
Warning :
Sorry for the long delay! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry for the long delay! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Sorry for the long delay! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the long delay!   Sorry for the long delay! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 am

Sorry for the long delay! 718775 Sorry for the long delay! 420475 Sorry for the long delay! 152808 Sorry for the long delay! 239690 Sorry for the long delay! 18837 Sorry for the long delay! 922445 Sorry for the long delay! 711202

I can see that the forum is not as active as it was in the past!

Heavenz and Inoue has done a pretty bad job as an Admin since I've been gone!

Forgive me for not coming on more recently as before! It is because of my crazy college courses and studying determination that I have failed beyond my responsibility to update things...

As of now, I have currently shutdown the new domain and forum...
The reason to this is because I will need to have a reasonable amount of money in order to maintain the servers and downloads and the site in general.
So I've decided that when I finish my college education (Computer/Electrical Engineering) I will be definitely continue onwards or even make things better than anything I am recently accomplishing before.
I don't want the new forum I bought to be tempered with yet.

But since I did promise many members on a new forum like: better member profiles and more better things, I will make an old Invision Power Board forum with Version 1.3 Full actions. (but it will still have Google-Ads)
I'm recently editing it....

NOTE: Every member that is residing here, should join to the new (but old) forum that I created. Since I will shut this forum down later in the next month.

I will provide the link on Saturday! I just want to keep hope alive!

Don't be angry with me members. I, currently, have an extremely hard educational life to deal with. As well as family issues and girlfriend relationship affairs to deal with.

So, if you have patience, then all I'm asking is for all members to wait for the time being.

Your Admin/Site Buddy,
LynkObi

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lynknow
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :
Sorry for the long delay! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry for the long delay! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the long delay!   Sorry for the long delay! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Sorry for the long delay! 90950 No, It was because I was busy as well....

and I understand on why you decided on prolonging the new site due to money management...
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the long delay!   Sorry for the long delay! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 pm

Why do we need a new site anyway? This one is just fine, in my opinion. I don't really get the point, since like everyone voted to just keep this one anyway, right? Why do we need a whole new forum just for profiles? >__<
Back to top Go down
Inoue
Vice Admin
Vice Admin
Inoue

Female
Number of posts : 38
Humor : I love Ichigo?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the long delay!   Sorry for the long delay! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 am

I think Lynk wants a new site because he personally wants to have portal style profiles...

I don't know why he wants to make a new forum when other prefer this one, but oh well...

I guess we have to see how great this new forum is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the long delay!   Sorry for the long delay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the long delay!
Page 1 of 1