LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LynkNow
Founder
Founder
LynkNow

Male
Number of posts : 96
Humor : I lost my gum?
Warning :
Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! Empty
PostSubject: Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!!   Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Dear Visitors & Members,

I did promise that I would update the website more and add some new features and updates, but due to personal problems I could not be active and didn't had the chance to change "Lynknow".
Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! 790424
Lynknow's traffic and activity has decreases dramatically, that's why its time to take action.
Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! 9403
NEW LYNKNOW RE-LAUNCH 15-01-2008 (delayed)

In the upcoming 2 weeks I will work hard to make a new layout, fix the forums, re-build anime streaming section, re-build anime download section, add drama section, fix and add to learn japanese and much much more.

I will work togheter with other big anime websites to make AU active. At the moment I do not need any help, I will do everything by myself.
Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! 897890
Spread the word! 15 August 2009 is the big day when Lynknow will be re-launched!!!

Thanks,
Lynks Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!! 504902
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lynknow

Still Updating Forums/Main Page!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LynkNow Cafe :: Information & Help center :: Website / Forum News-
Jump to: