LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple Rules for the Intros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :
Simple Rules for the Intros Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Simple Rules for the Intros Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Simple Rules for the Intros Empty
PostSubject: Simple Rules for the Intros   Simple Rules for the Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Simple Rules for the Intros 540911
Hello New Member! If you are reading this, then that means you're new. If you're already a member... then vamoosh!!

Anyways I wish to welcome you to the forum of LynkNow. I hope you guys/gals have fun signing up and reading the rules.. but if you didn't, I'd cover you in hot sauce and eat you!!
Simple Rules for the Intros 337120
Now because Cursing isn't allowed since it's a rule (yes, you guys must've read the rules), I beg of you to imagine yourself, being dipped into hot, slithering, soy sauce and being smothered together with the soft feel of the hot, tender rice.... did you imagine it? ... good!
Simple Rules for the Intros 337978
Now imagine me eating you... yeah, I chew like a monster.. good... now imagine me laughing like a maniac and while I'm laughing, vultures appears out of nowhere, then they swoop at me and i go "Ahh! Omg! My beautiful, cute eyes!!" and then the vultures slowly kills me as they peck my eyes and face to death... and yeah, now I'm dead...

Simple Rules for the Intros 223411
RULES:

*Post an Intro - Be clear and don't make a one word "hello"

*This is a place of first impression, so give us more than what we expect out of you members...

*Don't welcome someone if you haven't introduced yourself...(unless you're an admin/vice-admin/moderator)

*Be funny and have fun... Simple Rules for the Intros 886868

That's it...
Simple Rules for the Intros 504902
Back to top Go down

Simple Rules for the Intros
Page 1 of 1