LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^

Go down 
+3
NekoKaru
Fabianmo
LynkNow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LynkNow
Founder
Founder
LynkNow

Male
Number of posts : 96
Humor : I lost my gum?
Warning :
*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ Empty
PostSubject: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:33 pm

*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 562158

Note: Please reply this this thread so I can know of your opinions...

I've decided that this forum sucks!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 790424

It sucked big time when I saw so many great forums out there and I compared them to this one.. *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 219194

So as of now, I've decided that I will GET A NEW FORUM!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 66697

I've already bought one...and it is Powered By an IP.Board....
It has all the stuff like:

*Better and Faster performances

*New 'Pro' skins

*Brand new Personal Profile: The personal profile feature has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with a large focus on social networking features, such as profile comments and user rating.

*Buddy lists: Users can now add other users to their buddy list, easing communication between friends and building new relationships. Troublesome users can be ignored.

*New Rich-text Editor: all-new rich-text editor, making it easier for users to apply various formatting to their posts, and see the formatting as they type it.

But I will take alot of time to actaully let members register.... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 152808

I have created a domain... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 18837
I still need a worthy template....

So, Please wait!!! I will do things in a slow pace due to studies, and personal family issues.... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 711202

As of now, I won't be posting anymore after I'm done with the new...

So please, I say, be pateint and wait for me... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 922445
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lynknow
Fabianmo
Fabianmo

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning :
*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 pm

*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 98360 WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sooo soon, but very cool!!!!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 754978

I'm soooo glad you finally decided to do this!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 232718

You can take all the time you want, I've got tons of downloads waiting for you, so tell when you are ready with your domain template, and I can put these in your ftp system....

Either way, the forum will be awesome!!!!!!!!!1 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 489166

I can't wait to nail it hard!!!!!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 95860
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

I've been a moderator for a few years at a large forum that has all those things, and I think you're making the right decision. Once you get used to those features, nothing else seems to really compare. Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Inoue
Vice Admin
Vice Admin
Inoue

Female
Number of posts : 38
Humor : I love Ichigo?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Yeah, I respect your decision...

As always, I hope the job of an administrator will still remain with me....

I will gladly help any way possible... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 337978

Just take your time...
I was also getting annoyed with forum as well....

^^So, please continue to do your good and hard work...
Back to top Go down
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Hmm....

Such a wise decision....

I never expected this from you my good friend...

If you do this, I will get all my female friends to register on that forum...
(and you know how many I got) lol

I will be looking foward to the new deal...

just don't forget about the emiticons/smilies.....

I love these ones, so please have the new forum to have the ones this one has...

I know you wouldn't want to waste your time recreating every post we made, so just tell us the new forum and when it is done, we will post as if we were new to the whole site...lol..

and don't tell me that our new domain name will be "lynknow.com" because thatw ould be seriously lame....lol

Name it like direct-lynks.com or mysticlynks.com or lynkers.com...

Or whatever that is not lynknow.com...hahah

I will be patient with you my friend....I just hope my patience can wait any longer... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 337120

I look foward to everything!!!!
Let this be better than Qas's site....
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 504902 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 750444

YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOHO!!!!!!!!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 75598 *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 650620

I AM SO DAMN GLAD YOU FINALLY DECIDED THIS Big BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 232718

lol...YOU live soo damn close to me and I still didn't think you would do this.... lol!

You usually never care about making sites, I wonder what triggered you emotions.... *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 967299

It could be Qas's forum or it could be hsbsitez.com and there foum...
*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 538919
Or it couls be daiphyer.com and there foums....
*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 337978
or it could be all the greatest forums in the galaxy!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

I definetly suport you in every way my big Bro!!!!!
You don't have to hurry, no one pays rent here anyways..lol

Just make sure that when you are done, it better be worth my excitement....hehe
*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ 384935
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 pm

I think this forum is pretty. ToT

But oh well. =x Looks like I'm a little outnumbered in thinking that. XD

Good going, man. You seem to have made everyone so happy. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^   *ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*ALL MEMBERS!!! PLEASE READ THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!* ^^
Page 1 of 1