LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :
Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. Empty
PostSubject: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Okay, so, howdy. My name's Bryan, but you can call me...whatever you'd like. I'm here on the recommendation of Chi, so blame her for my presence. About myself...I'm a 20 year old English major (and on that note, somebody PLEASE correct the spelling of "Gallery" on the links) at home for summer break. I'm spending most of my time lately playing video games, reading manga, watching anime, and generally just relaxing. I'm more of the book-ish type, and most enjoy the serious threads on a forum. I'd type a little more, but I just got a call for dinner, so that can wait for later.

Pleased to meet you, and I hope we can be friends.

Oh, and I'll be sure to get an avatar (as soon as a certain someone gets around to it) and siggy soon, so.

Edit: Sig and avvy up! Thanks to the wonderful Chi...ask her about who the character in them is, if you're curious =3

Last edited by NekoKaru on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the sig ~_~)
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :
Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Pfft. I just wanted to be the first to welcome you! So...
*Pinches yo' booty*
WELCOME!!
Also, we can call you anything?
I vote...
Supercuteuketotheextremethateveryonelovesandadoresandenvies.
Yes? =D
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 pm

*lick* I never really realized you loffled Necoco THAT much =x When can I expect a Chi-made avatar, oh silly one?

Last edited by NekoKaru on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Haha. Well, yes, it's a really adorable manga. Almost a Chobits for the...even more perverted! =D
And I am workin' on it. ^__^ You know me...ever the slow one.
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Yes, well. *cracks whip* Chop to it! =P

Last edited by NekoKaru on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fabianmo
Fabianmo

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Wow, a new Member ^^ Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 540911

Welcome and have fun!!!!

I'm majoring in Nursing/Doctorate Degree...
Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 840839
I just kinda want to be a scientist...lol

I do all those things you do as well, but I'm more of an out door person...
But I love forums when I'm at home ^^ Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 470913
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 pm

At seventeen? Impressive. Most freshmen(?) don't usually know the path they're going to take so early on. And you're going to go for your doctorate, eh? So am I, though I don't expect that to come for a long time. Have to get the bachelor's degree first, after all. Then I have a teaching position lined up in Japan for a few years...so it'll be at least a good five or six years before I start working for a doctorate. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to lots and lots of talking~
Back to top Go down
Fabianmo
Fabianmo

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Yeah, I started college early at age 16...

I skipped two grades... Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 790424
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Ugh. I was asked to do that but declined. And I'm glad I did so, too. School was much easier with kids my own age.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaX
NostalgiaX

Male
Number of posts : 65
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:10 pm

lol. Hi, Neko! I'm probably gonna get on your nerves a lot, saying that I have the spelling and vocabulary skills of a 2nd grader. @.@

Homeschool... it never works.
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Greetings! Don't worry about it; as long as you put some effort into it and don't use rampant net- or leet-speak, I'm happy =P
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaX
NostalgiaX

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Damn... you even used the semi-colon right. O_O
lol... for some reason, that reminded me of this one guy my English teacher was talking about.

He saw this buff dude with a tattoo on his arm that said "My Enemy's Fear Me" (I find this crazy funny for reasons that I can't explain right now. xD)

Do you write stories?
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Well, I'm learning to BE an English teacher, so =P And I haven't written any "normal" stories in a very long time. I'm writing something for a friend right now, but it's not the sort of story I can share without permission. I still read an absurd amount, however.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaX
NostalgiaX

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:47 pm

NekoKaru wrote:
Well, I'm learning to BE an English teacher, so =P And I haven't written any "normal" stories in a very long time. I'm writing something for a friend right now, but it's not the sort of story I can share without permission. I still read an absurd amount, however.
At least you don't type books for every post like most English majors I know. lol... wait... Are you talking about a dirty story? O_o
Uh... never mind. I don't wanna know.

What's your favorite video game? Your favorite vacation spot?
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Most posts don't require book-sized length =P And yes, yes I am. Well, it's not so yet, but it will be. The only other story I really have is an incomplete and basically abandoned fantasy/sci-fi project that kind of reminds me of the video game Star Ocean 3.

My favorite video game? Probably...Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Laharl is my favorite video game character and the script for that game is just hilarious. They made a pretty good anime out of it, too.
I have two favorite vacations spots: Alaska and Japan. I've been to Alaska twice, once on a cruise and once on a week-long fishing trip on the Kenai Peninsula. I was in Japan for more than a month as part of an education program, and it was absolutely gorgeous staying out in the hills of Kyushu. I've been offered a job teaching English at a high school there once I've graduated, but we'll see how things turn out.
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Hrmmm. The story is for me, and it's smut! (Okay, not really...>w> Well...maybe a little...XD)
Don't act so surprised, Nost. =0 I use good grammar, too!!! T0T
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:20 pm

For the most part, you do XD And yeah...it's not smut at the moment. Actually, let me rephrase that, because it's story first, smut second. I doesn't contain any smut at the moment. It's basically a character background story.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaX
NostalgiaX

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Chi wrote:
Hrmmm. The story is for me, and it's smut! (Okay, not really...>w> Well...maybe a little...XD)
Don't act so surprised, Nost. =0 I use good grammar, too!!! T0T
lol. "Good grammar" isn't "good grammar" on its own. xD
However, you do speak well enough for me to understand what you say. You're grammar is pretty good.

(How does this emoticon make me want cereal?! Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 458891 )

@Neko: I wish I could go to Japan...... Wait... you speak Japanese!? O_o
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Not completely fluently, but yes, for the most part. Took a few years of classes in high school and will be taking my fifth semester in college Jap courses come this next school year. That doesn't mean I'm any good at it...it's always easiest to learn by full immersion, so I don't think I'll be able to say I'm "fluent" until I live there for an extended amount of time and become accustomed to speaking it every day. I can discuss and understand conversations and some anime, though, as long as the vocabulary doesn't get too technical.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaX
NostalgiaX

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:01 pm

That's a heck-of-a-lot more than what I can do. I can understand what someone's saying sometimes (more like never), but I can't respond...
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:00 pm

My grammar is good enough for you to understand, hmm? >o> Gee, thanks.
*Doesn't point out the grammatical errors you made, just to be nice* <3
Haha. I'm just playing around. ^0^
Oh, and prepare to be endlessly in awe of NekoKaru. His amazingness is just unstoppable. =0
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:33 pm

What's everyone think of my new sig? =P The lurvely Chi made it, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Fabianmo
Fabianmo

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:18 pm

It sucks...even the avatar sucks..

Get a new maker!!!

PS: I'm just kidden ya....It's awesome....lol Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. 384935
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm

XD I am so not a sig or avatar-maker. Haha. I don't claim to be either. >___<;;
But I put love into making the drawings, so that's all that counts. ^__^
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Well I love them, and that's what counts =x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.   Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo! ...a minimum length for topic titles? Pft.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LynkNow Cafe :: The Chit-Chat Living Room :: Welcome Newb-
Jump to: