LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's all about Meimi!!!!

Go down 
+4
[H]eaven[Z]
Chi
NekoKaru
SakuraMeimi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Number of posts : 18
Warning :
It's all about Meimi!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all about Meimi!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

It's all about Meimi!!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

Hey Everyone,
It's all about Meimi!!!! 772972
I'm glad to be here! As you can see from my Subject statement, I'm Lynk's X.

We broke up because I, kinda, broke his heart...
It's all about Meimi!!!! 141417
I didn't mean to, but I had to move away. It was 4 years ago.

Lynk, I hope you accept me....
(and if you wonder how I found your site, I asked your little brother on the phone...lol)

So everyone, I hope we all become Forum Buddies!!!!
It's all about Meimi!!!! 374277
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :
It's all about Meimi!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all about Meimi!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:54 pm

...Interesting. Welcome to the forum~
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Ahhh! Welcome, Meimi! I hope you really enjoy your time here, and stay active along with the few of us who post regularly! XD
You look like fun, hope we can be friends.
Back to top Go down
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Welcome new Pal!!!!

Is it true that you're Lynk's X? or are you just saying this so that people will talk to you....

Who the hell are you!!!!

And Lynk never mentioned you before!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Chidori

Male
Humor : *Begins to Relax*
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Hello and welcome meimi, enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
The Champ JWG
The Champ JWG

Male
Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:21 am

Sup MeiMi, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Inoue
Vice Admin
Vice Admin
Inoue

Female
Number of posts : 38
Humor : I love Ichigo?
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 am

Welcome to the site....
Hey, I'm Lynk's girl....so you better just get out of here, punk...

If you say that you are Lynk's X one more time, I'll ban you!!!

It's all about Meimi!!!! 66697
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Hohoho. Catfight. *Watches*
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Don't encourage the people abusing their administrative power, Chi.
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Aw, I was only kidding. >o< You know how I don't approve of violence.
Especially over stupid things like boys~
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 pm

I like boys....

Anyways, I think Inoue is just jokin around...

I think Inoue scared Sakura away...lol
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Liking boys is fine. =D Creating disputes or hurting others over them is quite childish, however.
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Chi wrote:
Liking boys is fine. =D Creating disputes or hurting others over them is quite childish, however.
Only boys who are attractive....
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:51 pm

I believe that's called "being shallow." =D
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm

lol....but really, you can't fight over a boy that you don't actually know...

But that is not the case for both Inoue or Meimi

Well, I think....
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Even if they know him, it's still ridiculous. Internet dating or whatever is nothing to get all excited about.
Those types of relationships don't normally last or mean very much to the two people IN the relationship. *Cough*
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am

Well, Inoue is my "big step sister" and Lynk is kinda like my big bro but I don't normally see them since they are in college and living in their separate college dormitory..

Last I time I saw them, they were in a car driving somewhere....

I wonder if they will ever go on a committed relationship....

But I believe Lynk and Meimi are childhood friends....(or so I heard)
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Well, I wish them all the best of luck. ^__^ There's no use holding a grudge, so hopefully we can all be friends.
Back to top Go down
[H]eaven[Z]
Admins
Admins
[H]eaven[Z]

Female
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am

uhhhhhh......sure.......

What eva u say Chi
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:53 pm

You'll have to forgive Chi; she's a hippie.
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm not a hippie. >o> There's just no point at ALL in getting upset over something like this, in my opinion. Hmph.
Just because I want everyone to be happy and to be friends and to hold hands and to save trees doesn't mean I'm a hippie! *Runs away sobbing*
Back to top Go down
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 pm

U are a hippie

Litterally, and I just read two posts t figure you out...

What a freak
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 pm

What a sweet gal to call me a freak after I defended her in her own thread. *Happy tear* Thanks a bunch. =D
Back to top Go down
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm like that...

I don't care if one defends me...

They should defend themselves....Got it?

It's all about Meimi!!!! 897890
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm

=D I do believe that would make you one of those...hmm...what are they called...oh yeah! A bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all about Meimi!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LynkNow Cafe :: The Chit-Chat Living Room :: Welcome Newb-
Jump to: