LynkNow Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime ROMs Manga(What more can you ask for?)

Main SitePortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's all about Meimi!!!!

Go down 
+4
[H]eaven[Z]
Chi
NekoKaru
SakuraMeimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Number of posts : 18
Warning :
It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Interesting, a 20 year old calling a 17 year old a bitch....

What a gentleman....fag
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Number of posts : 270
Warning :
It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Haha. You may be three years my junior, but you're still a bitch =D Age doesn't change that. Now listen to your elder and go play with some matches.
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 pm

Pbbbfft. XD It's nice to have friends to defend you every once in a while, Meimi. ^_^ It just means they care about you.
*Hugs Neko*
Meimi. If you can't take the name calling, don't start crap. Besides, from what I can tell, you are kind of a bitch. ^o^ And that's from another 17 year old girl, got it? ;o
Back to top Go down
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 pm

oh yeah, can you define bitch?

First and formost, a bitch is a female animal (ex.cat, dog, bull, etc)

I am not an animal, I'm not excepting your remarks, and I'm gonna insult you until I'm satisfied....

That's why you avatar says BU on it...

BOOOOOOO to YOUUUUUU It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 902182
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Um, yes, I can define bitch...better than you can, apparently, because you don't just call all female animals a "bitch." That term only applies to female canines.
It is also defined, in the dictionary, as "A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing."
Seeing as how you're being overbearing and rather spiteful, I would consider you a bitch. If you don't want to accept term, then I'll just call you a rude, contemptuous girl with little regard for others and a penchant for self-absorbed tenacity towards others.

And technically, you are an animal =D
Back to top Go down
SakuraMeimi
SakuraMeimi

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:45 pm

NekoKaru wrote:
Um, yes, I can define bitch...better than you can, apparently, because you don't just call all female animals a "bitch." That term only applies to female canines.
It is also defined, in the dictionary, as "A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing."
Seeing as how you're being overbearing and rather spiteful, I would consider you a bitch. If you don't want to accept term, then I'll just call you a rude, contemptuous girl with little regard for others and a penchant for self-absorbed tenacity towards others.

And technically, you are an animal =D

TWO WORDS!!!!

FUCK YOU It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 538919
Back to top Go down
NekoKaru
NekoKaru

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Oh my god!

She can count! =0
Back to top Go down
Chi
Chi

Female
Number of posts : 242
Humor : Father licked a loosely hanging nipple? I have no idea what this means...
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:24 pm

*Laughs uproariously* Holy crap, Meimi, you're hilarious.
It's so funny that you ignore the fact that you started all of this, are cussing rather profusely in a no-cussing forum, and are so immature that you just want to insult people until you're "satisfied".
What are you, 12?
Get a life, get off the rag, and stop being a female dog.
Back to top Go down
Asahina
Asahina

Female
Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok, I'm closing this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Meimi!!!!   It's all about Meimi!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all about Meimi!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LynkNow Cafe :: The Chit-Chat Living Room :: Welcome Newb-
Jump to: